Dr. Pepper Tuition Givaway

by Josh B on August 31, 2012

Dr. Pepper is sponsoring a nationwide promotion for the 2012 college football season in which they will give away over $750,000 in tuition assistance.

The promotion is open to anyone 18 years of age or older as of June 1, 2012. Entrants submit a one-minute video explaining how they would make an impact in their life, their community, or the world if they won free tuition from Dr Pepper.

Visit Dr. Pepper’s website here to apply. The contest is open until December 31, 2012.

{ 7 comments… read them below or add one }

sunita dangol September 3, 2012 at 5:38 am

i would like to try for this scholarship as i am looking forward to enrich my further knowledge in Europe for better understanding of the world!

Anonymous September 5, 2012 at 1:59 pm

Basically you just want to travel! And how is that enriching the world? I am sure it will enrich your pleasure and view of Europe. Do you plan on doing something prosperous for the specific European community?

Teresia Cathy M. September 4, 2012 at 9:07 am

I would like this scholarship for I would like to finish my studies. I need five thound dollars to transmit my work to the panel of superviors

Carolyn Toon September 5, 2012 at 4:50 pm

I am applying for this scholarship because I have been working on my Bachelor’s in Nursing for the past six years. I have a full time job, but due to the recession and my monthly expenditures I need help financially.

Ahamed Iddrisu September 7, 2012 at 6:47 am

I write to apply for Scholarship Grants and Fellowships. This will enable me pursue on line Master of Public Health in Walden University. I have successfully gone through the Winter Qtr 5th December 2011- 26th February 2012. 17252 PUBH 6101 Principles of communication in PUBH course credit 2 , and Spring Qtr PUBH 6002 :Essentials of Public Health: A Case Study Approach credit4;PUBH 6115 Social, Behavioral, and Cultural Factors in Public Health credit 4, from Course Dates: 03/05/2012 – 05/27/2012. Enclosed are my Walden University letter of admission and Preliminary Program of Study.
I look forward to your prompt response. Thank you.
Yours faithfully,

AHAMED IDDRISU (WALDEN UNIVERSITY STUDENT ID : AOO302965).

Terek C. Jonzon September 7, 2012 at 10:44 am

Simply I have been a fan of Dr. Pepper soft drinks my entire life. Currently I am enrolled in five courses which does not offer a great amount of time to work my full-time job which helps subsideze my income. Winning this scholarship would allow me time to focus on my studies, to enter clubs and continue doing phininthropic works through Kappa Sigma Fraternity. I would be truly blessed to recieve such a gift and feel that if not me, then someone better, someone truly deserving, much like any of the others applying. Thank you for your time.

Krysten Rybyzynske September 10, 2012 at 7:39 pm

I plan to use the money to study the change in the. This helps the world because the climate affects weather and the temperature that affects all of us. The weather especially affects the farmers, in which affects the food market and the prices consumers pay at the food market.

Thanks,